Customer support



For corporate customers – Corporate/Commercial, Accident & Health, Motor

Please find the claim services here.

For life customers with a Global Choice, Vista, ITA or IWA policy

Benefit Claims
The events that prompt a claim can be extremely stressful, so we aim to deal with your request quickly and efficiently. Our main objective is to ensure that all valid claims are paid promptly and without any added pressure to you.

How do I make a claim?
Making a claim is easy. We have created an interactive form to guide you through your claim ensuring you have all the documentation required to send to us. You can also contact our claims team by phone, post or email where we will assist you with your claim.

If you have any other enquiries regarding your policy, you can also contact your local HelpPoint team.

Once we receive your claim, we will let you know if you need to complete any additional forms or provide more information. We reserve the right to request additional information if deemed necessary.

Our claims checklist will guide you through how to make a claim and the documentation you will need to provide. Click on the link below to start your claim.

Claims checklist

For life customers with a Z Care, Z Protect, Z Protect-Home, Z Protect-Prestige, Z Invest, Z Link or Z Saver policy

All you need to do is phone or email us and we'll be able to help you.

Please note that the claims requirements listed are only indicative and not exhaustive and that the Company may require additional information / documentation / proof to be furnished, depending on the circumstances of each claim.

To be submitted

  • Original Death Certificate
  • Original Policy Document
  • Original Proof of entitlement, e.g. Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, Will, Trust deed, etc.
  • Copy of NRIC / Passport of the claimant(s)
  • Medical Reports, if any
  • Death Claim Form (Claimant's Statement)
  • Attending Physician Statement for Death
  • Original Post Mortem Report and Toxicology Report
  • Coroner's Report
  • Mass Media publications, e.g. Newspaper cuttings etc
  • Copy of Police Report, if applicable